Saturday, January 15, 2011

Over drawn

Erin got an over-draft notice on Thursday. Found this in the mail after I gave her $40 to play darts. She told me earlier today that she put part of that $40 in her gas tank. Tonight she calls and asks to use my car?? Why?? "Because mine only has 1/4 tank of gas in it". I ask, "where are you going?" She replied "just over to Val's". I told her I'd rather give her $20 than loan her my car. When she came over I asked her how "over drawn" she was? "I don't know, I'm afraid to look". I give her another $30 and tell her to put all of it in her gas tank. Expecting her to go to Casey's when she left, she headed up hill. Hope she doesn't drink that $30 up instead. She tells me that she gets paid on Tuesday. I hope there is money left over when she deposits her checks. I am not paying her rent. She tells me she has been irresponsible. I AM SICK OF THIS SHIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment